Xcitex introduces the first fully-integrated, low-cost video/data collection system for recording of motion. Based on the award-winning MiDAS platform, ProCapture is the next advancement in video-based non-invasive motion capture. Combine ProCapture with ProAnalyst® to produce the best motion capture/analysis solution available.
Each ProCapture system includes up to 8 new Xcitex high-speed cameras that can record up to 500 frames of video per second — 10 times faster than the standard video rate — to slow-down fast moving objects for later analysis. Add up to 32 channels of synchronized data collection to monitor gauges, sensors, force plates and EMG inputs. With automatically synchronized high-speed video and data capture, you can capture a full profile of an object into a ProAnalyst project.
ProCapture systems record for up to 5 hours so you won’t miss any important events while your cameras are downloading, arming or triggering. By streaming the video and data to disk, you can be assured that all the motion is captured, leaving you free to manage your experiment.
- Auto-Sync of cameras – All control and power lines are contained in one cable from computer to camera, so synchronization of cameras is effortless – just connect and go.
- Long recording – Video and data are streamed to special drives in the video processing unit to enable very long record times.
- Event marking – Since most motion capture is parsed into smaller events, the ProCapture system allows you to mark events while recording video and data. When the recording is complete, you can go back and create discrete multi-video ProAnalyst events around each marker.
- High resolution, high-speed cameras – Xcitex XC cameras are both megapixel and high-speed so you can slow down time and capture even minute details of motion. And Xcitex cameras are a fraction of the cost of traditional high-speed cameras.
- Easy to use ProCapture software – ProCapture software has been designed from the bottom up for ease of use. Big buttons and logical control panels make navigation easy. And, with a touchscreen monitor, you can operate cameras and software with the touch of a finger.
- 3-D Motion Capture made easy – ProCapture was designed with 3-D motion capture in mind. Easy scene calibration frames are recorded with one button. Auto-sync of all cameras makes setup easier than ever. When you are done, just press a button, and your results are downloaded into a ProAnalyst 3-D project for easy analysis.
- High-Speed Video and Data – Combine video and data for the most complete understanding of a moving object. Video rates up to 500 fps and data rates up to 1.2 MSamples/sec allow you to collect data from sensors and gauges along with multi-camera video.