Our friends at Photron have come up with a handful of tips to help with the running of your camera. Please get in touch if you have further questions or support requests.
- Reduce the file to the smallest possible size by only saving the frames you need.
- You can save a Region of Interest (ROI) which will reduce the size of the file.
- Download your file in the MRAW format.
- Bayer save function reduces the file size and downloading time for color image data.
- Ensure that the gigabit adapter on the PC has jumbo-frames enabled to its highest value.
The L-BLAST 1000 is suited for all applications in the harsh mining and blasting industry. The wireless technology also makes it perfect for Drone applicationsView Product