Our friends at Photron have come up with a handful of tips to help with the running of your camera. Please get in touch if you have further questions or support requests.
- Reduce the file to the smallest possible size by only saving the frames you need.
- You can save a Region of Interest (ROI) which will reduce the size of the file.
- Download your file in the MRAW format.
- Bayer save function reduces the file size and downloading time for color image data.
- Ensure that the gigabit adapter on the PC has jumbo-frames enabled to its highest value.
he VIC Educational System (VIC-EDU) is a low-cost solution developed for academic institutions to assist in teaching the Digital Image Correlation technique to undergraduate and graduate students.View Product