Blink Technology: Your Source for a Slow Motion Camera in Australia
Do you require a slow-motion camera in Australia?
If so, Blink Technology can help. Since 2008, we have been working to bring high frames-per-second (FPS) filming to the Australian market. Our cameras shoot at high FPS to capture slow-motion footage at a high quality. For scientific observation and research, these cameras and their ability to produce rich, accurate slow motion video footage deliver huge benefits that wouldn’t have been possible 20 years ago.
Problems Blink Technology Addresses
At Blink Technology, our goal is to solve the common problems and hassles that our clients typically contend with when looking for a slow-motion video camera in Australia. Some of these problems include:
- Not being able to find a camera with the right FPS capabilities: The average video camera records footage at 24 FPS. At Blink Technology, our range of cameras can shoot between 200 and 2 million FPS. If you need high quality slow-motion footage, our cameras fit the bill.
- Putting together the right package of cameras: Blink Technology stocks a wide range of cameras, which can make it a challenge to find the right equipment for your purpose. When you work with us to buy a high speed camera, we will take the time to understand your needs and then prepare a tailored package. We handpick the right solutions for you, so you don’t have to waste time researching the cameras we have on offer.
- Only finding expensive options: When purchasing a slow-motion camera finding products that are affordably priced can be difficult. At Blink Technology, our offering includes a range of products from the very top end of what’s available to our more affordably priced solutions.
Common Mistakes People Make When Shopping for a Slow Motion Camera in Australia
If you are shopping to buy a slow-motion camera in Australia for the first time, be sure to avoid these common mistakes:
- Not getting the right software and accessories: One of the most common mistakes when shooting slow motion footage is not having your subject under-lit. At Blink Technology, we stock all the software and accessories you need, including light kits, image intensifiers and smart lasers to assist in low light scenarios.
- Not knowing what FPS rate you need: What you need from your slow-motion camera will vary depending on the function. For ballistics or other scientific applications, you will want a higher FPS rate. If you aren’t sure, Blink Technology can help you decide.
Our goal at Blink Technology is to help you find the right solution for your needs. Consider us your one-stop shop for slow-motion camera equipment.
Why Blink Technology Is Cost Effective
At Blink Technology, we can help you find a cost-effective solution. In addition to offering a wide range of products that includes affordable options, we work with each client to ensure they get exactly what they need from us. By matching you with the perfect equipment, we guarantee faster ROI.
Are you interested in shopping with Blink Technology? Contact us today.
he VIC Educational System (VIC-EDU) is a low-cost solution developed for academic institutions to assist in teaching the Digital Image Correlation technique to undergraduate and graduate students.View Product